Twelve-Position Manual Network Switch, DB25, Rotary Switches
Model 8212 12-Position DB25 RS232 Switch, Desktop, Manual Operation
Quickly, Easily, Reliably Select Any One of Twelve RS232 Devices.
Increases network efficiency by facilitating sharing of peripherals!
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (13) DB25 female connectors labeled 1 through 12, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual Rotary Switch on front panel selects 1 through 12.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 13.5" W x 3.0" H x 8.0" D (34.3 x 7.6 x 30.32 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.8 lb (1.3 kg).
LineSelect® Model 8212 12-Position DB25 RS232 Application:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON DB25 interface device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to twelve other devices connected to the DB25 ports 1 through 12.
Connect between the COMMON device and any one of the 12 Devices at a time.
- Allows the user quick connection to any one of twelve DB25 RS232 devices from on COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Switches pins 1 through 12 of the DB25 interface.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The Model 8212 Twelve-Position DB25 RS232 Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a DB25 interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among twelve other devices connected to the ports labeled 1 through 12.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form, by clicking here.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.