Manual Network Switch, DB25 Voice/Data, 2-positions, rotary switch
LineSelect® Model 9450 DB25 Voice/Data A/B Switch with Half Rack & Full Rackmount Enclosure
Applicable to ANY DB25 Interface since all 25 pins switched.
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches increase the reliability of your Network.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors on rear panel labeled VOICE, DATA and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects VOICE or DATA.
- PIN SWITCHED: 25 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Aluminum slim rackmount enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. [48.3 x 3.8 x 20.3 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.0 lbs. 90.9 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9450 DB25 VOICE/DATA A/B APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB25 port with access to either a Voice Network or a Data Network. The Voice network is connected to the port labeled VOICE and the Data Network is connected to the port labeled DATA.
- Allows quick connection to either a Voice Network or a Data Network from one COMMON device.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All ports are transparent to all data.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- DB25 female connectors used for the VOICE, DATA, & COMMON ports.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- For a RoHS Compliant version, see Model 9450R.
The LineSelect® Model 9450R Single Channel DB25 VOICE/DATA A/B Switch allows the user to switch COMMON equipment to either VOICE or DATA ports with a simple turn of a rotary switch knob. The unit supports all 25 pins of the DB25 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables, thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9450R is enclosed in a desktop size enclosure with a 1U full rack size front panel, and an all-metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Private Labeling Option: ESL switches may be Custom/Private Labeled. Ask for quote.
Be sure to order DB25 cables at custom lengths to improve system performance.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.