Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5 Manual Network Switch, RJ45, XLR 3-Pin, BNC
Model 8039 A/B Network Switch Multi-Peripheral (RJ45 CAT5 & XLR 3-Pin & BNC) A/B Switch, Desktop Manual Network Switch
- Switches Data, Audio & Video channels to either of two locations.
- Simultaneously Switches Audio/Video/Data to Backup Channels.
This manual network switch is ideal for sleep labs!
- PORT CONNECTORS:
(3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
(3) XLR 3-pin female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
(3) BNC female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: None required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 8"1 W x 3.5" H x 8.05 D. (20.6 x 8.9 x 20.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 1.8 lbs. (0.9 Kg)
SLEEP SYSTEM APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a Sleep System, Data, Microphone and Video Monitor, each connected to a COMMON port. The user can share the equipment between Room A and Room B via the rotary knob on the front panel with a simple flip of the switch. This switch is ideal for sleep labs.
- Allows quick and easy connection of local data, voice, and video equipment
- to either of two remote monitoring locations.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 data connector are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All three pins of the XLR audio connector are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Both the shield and center conductor of the BNC coaxial interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all three channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The RJ45 data channel is certified Cat5 Compliance.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length cables available for your switch.
- The Model 8039 is ideal for sleep lab applications.
- Electro Standards can design CAT 5 switches to meet your specific requirements.
Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The manual switch, Model 8039 allows quick and easy connection of PC data, Microphone Audio, and Video channels to either of two remote locations.
- The Data Channel utilizes RJ45 Cat 5 connectors and cabling.
- The Audio Channel utilizes XLR 3-pin microphone connectors and cabling.
- The Video Channel utilizes BNC connectors and cabling.
The Model 8039 is controlled via a front panel rotary switch. All eight pins of the RJ45 connector, all three pins of the XLR connectors, and both center conductor & shell of the BNC connectors are switched simultaneously. The Model 8039 is enclosed in a compact desktop style enclosure.
High Quality Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA terms.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Product Request Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export