CellMite® 4331-200 LVDT AC Excitation Dual Channel Embedded Digital Signal Conditioner Board
The CellMite® Model 4331-200 connects directly to two standard AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducers and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a /-10V analog output. The CellMite® LVDT can be operated with a computer or simply setup by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with an analog output.
The CellMite® Model 4331-200 LVDT has on-board storage for up to three calibrated LVDT's, each with integrated 6-point calibration that can be used to linearize the LVDT outputs. Its multidrop RS232/RS485 serial port and simple command set allow for connection of multiple units in a serial network configuration. This compact unit is ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements. It provides OEM users and system integrators with an affordable and complete LVDT-to-PC solution.
The CellMite® Model 4331-200 features include nonvolatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between 3 stored LVDT calibrations, and automatic LVDT identification using TEDS-Tag® technology. Solid state relay switches, multi-point and mV/V calibration, and the ability to locate LVDT core null position are incorporated into the unit. Internal generation of precision sine wave AC excitation voltages, remote sense excitation, and 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output are also standards.
CellMite® Model 4331-200 Features:
- Dual Channel
- 2-pt mV/V Calibration
- 6-pt Linearization Calibration
- Scalable /-10V Analog Output
- 16-bit Analog Output
- Direct to PC with RS232 Data
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Multiple Filter Selections
- Storage for 3 Calibrated Transducers
- Selectable Sensor Gains
- Remote Sense Excitation
- Addressable for Serial Network
- Tare, Peak, Valley
- Unit Support: In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, Kg, N, mV/V, User Defined
- Teds-Tag® Auto Identification
- Power Supplies Internally Isolated
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) and Software Drivers sold separately. Select from:
CellMite® Model 4331-200 Specifications:
- Voltage: 3kHz, 3 Vrms (std)
- Sensors: LVDT's, AC Bridges
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit
- Input Range: software adjustable from <10mV/V to> 100mV/V
- Conversion Rate:
- 60/sec, single channel only
- 7.5/sec. dual channel
- Error: 0.05% /-1 count
- Precision Shunt: 60K ohms for bridge applications.
- Analog: 16-bit Scalable, /-10V
- Serial Data: Multi-drop RS232, RS485
- Switch: Dual solid state relays
- 5VDC, 0.6A (std)
- Included Adapter: 110/240VAC, 60/50 Hz
- Optional: 12, 24, 48 VDC
- Size: 4.5" x 2.5" x 0.85"
- Weight: 2 oz. (57 g)
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
CellView Lite Software for CellMite® Product Line Data Acquisition Software
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:
- Easy guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the CellView Lite interface.
- Save date, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
- Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined.
CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.