PathWay® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45 Cat5e, RJ11T1 Interface
Model 7388 Dual Channel A/B Switch: RJ45 Cat5e, RJ11 T1 Interface, with Contact Closure Remote
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for Channel 1.
- (3) RJ11 T1 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for Channel 2.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL PORT: (1) DB9 (F) on rear panel accepts Contact Closure transition signals for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.58" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.2 lbs. (2.4 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/CONTACT CLOSURE:
CHANNEL 1: RJ45 CAT5e:
- The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the RJ45 Cat5e COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the RJ45 Cat5e Port A and Port B, respectively.
CHANNEL 2: RJ11 T1
- The drawing also illustrates COMMON Device connected to the RJ11 T1 COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the RJ11 T1 Port A and Port B, respectively.
- DB9 REMOTE PORT: The DB9 Remote port can be used to remotely control the switch via Contact Closure Signaling.
- Channel 1 allows access to two RJ45 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- Channel 2 allows access to two RJ11 T1 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- All (4) pins of the RJ11 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Simultaneous control of both channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on state of Contact Closure.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position and lockout state as well as obtain the present position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Channel 1 supports the Cat5e interface.
- Channel 2 supports the T1 interface.
The Pathway® Model 7388 Dual Channel A/B Switch, RJ45 Cat5e and RJ11 T1 Interface with Contact Closure allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports, for each channel, with remote access functionality. The Model 7388 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all meal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fits in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit via dry contact closure logic. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.