CellMite® Model 4329M Master and Model 4329 Slave Wireless Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioner System
Powerful load cell electronics!
- Network up to 8 Load Cell, Strain Gage, Bridge Transducer Devices and transmit to Master Cellmite® and Laptop Computer.
- Ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements.
- Applicable to Medical Device Testing Systems Involving Multiple Load Cells for Data Collection.
Model 4329 Master
- CellView Lite Software Features:
- Guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the GUI.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
Model 4329 Master Application:
Typical Wireless Network using CellMite® Model 4329 Remote Slave and CellMite® Model 4329M Master System.
The drawing illustrates the Model 4329M Master unit connected to a laptop. The Model 4329M Master can receive/send data wirelessly to 1 to 8 Model 4329 Remote Slave units. The Model 4329 Remote Slave can send/receive data wirelessly to the Model 4329 Master unit. The Model 4329 Remote Slave can be powered by a battery pack. The Model 4329M Master unit is powered by a power adapter. The range of receive/send data is up to four miles for the Wireless Digital Signal Conditioner System.
- Communications to and from Remote, Wireless Slave (Model 4329, Cat. No. 304329), via the Wireless Master (Model 4329M) connected to the host PC RS232 serial port. The Wireless Slave also allows for direct serial connection to a PC.
- Remote, Wireless Slave can be powered by the optional Model 4340 Battery Pack (ESL p/n 3064340).
- Model 4329 Remote Slave connects directly to a standard strain gage, load cell, extensometer, bridge or pressure transducer.
- The CellMite® Master (Model 4329M) and the CellMite® Slave (Model 4329) must be a minimum distance of 15 feet for wireless operation.
- Wireless communication up to 4 miles.
- Wireless network with up to 8 CellMites®.
- Model 4329M Master directly connects to a PC.
- Monitor and control networked units with CellView Lite GUI software.
- ±10V analog output can be used for local indication and control.
- Shunt button on top panel of Remote Slave can be used to close the shunt relay and take a reading when connected to an analog display.
- Tare button on top panel of Remote Slave can Tare readings when connected to an analog display.
- CellView Lite software allows for measurement of load, peak, and valley in English and metric units. User-defined units are also supported in GUI software.
- CellView Lite software allows data storage directly to PC that is compatible with Excel spreadsheets.
- CellView Lite software allows user to Tare readings at any point when data is streaming from the unit.
- Model 4329 Remote Slave supports the calibration of up to three sensors. Calibration data is stored in the unit. CellView Lite software allows user to calibrate various types of strain-gage sensors.
- Calibrations for load cells can be done using manufacturer's milli-volt per volt calibration factor, 2 or 6-point known mass/extension, or internal precision shunt calibration.
- Two latching solid state relay switches are available for use through CellView Lite software.
- Auto Identification of calibrated load cells with TEDS-Tag®.
- Analog Output of either a set voltage or a voltage tied to the sensor reading with user defined scale factor and offset. Wide range, buffered ±10.00 volt output.
CellMite® Master Model 4329M Specifications:
- Size: 5.5" x 2.75" x 1.2" (19.5 x 9.7 x 4.2 cm)
- Weight: 8.9 oz. (252g).
- Din Rail mount is available.
- 5 VDC, ( /-10%), 230mA
- Included Adapter 110/240VAC, 60/50Hz.
- Compatible with 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
WIRELESS OPERATION (4329/4329M):
- Nominal Frequency 900 MHz
- Classification: Mobile
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- Minimum distance of 15 Feet; Maximum up to 4 miles.
Wireless CellMite® Model 4329 Remote Slave Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioner features a nonvolatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between three transducers, multi-point and mV/V calibration, remote sense excitation, and a 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output. It compensates for transducer nonlinearities using its integrated 6-point calibration.
The Models 4329M and 4329 comprise of a Wireless CellMite® System; a versatile precision system of instruments intended for the digital readout of strain gage sensors, such as load cells and and extensometers, using wireless communications between the CellMite® and the host PC. The Wireless CellMite System can be used with any member of the CellView family of Graphical User Interface software including CellView LITE, CellView Multi-Display, and CellView Driver, a C-Based API that programmers can use to write their own user interface. CellMites® can also be used optionally with an analog digital display that connects directly to the unit and/or the Model 4340 CellMite Battery Pack (ESL p/n 306340) Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
CellView Lite Software for CellMite® Product Line Data Acquisition Software
- The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Guides user through adding and removing networked Model 4338 LVDT units.
- Ability to select any networked Model 4338 unit.
- Ability to individually name Model 4338 LVDT units.
- Tare and reset peak and vallley for the sensor.
- Save/Load the Model 4338 and sensor setup information.
- Set outoput with user defined 5th order (quadratic filter).
- Setup a test to start and or stop automatically.
- Control the Model 4338 solid state output relay switches.
- User programmable analot output voltage range.
- Unit of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, kg, User Defined.
- Optional User Defined Remote feature.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined.
CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
Need something similar? Call us at 401-943-1164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have design engineers onsite to custom design to your exact requirements!
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.