Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 9081 RJ45 A/B/C Network Switch, Manual, Rackmount, Cat5e Compliant
Applicable to ANY RJ45 Transfer Switch Requirement
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) R45 female connectors labeled A, B, C and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum Enclosure
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D [48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.0 lbs. [0.9 kg]
LineSelect® Model 9081 Cat5e RJ45 A/B/C Application: Switch ANY RJ45 Interface!
LineSelect Model 9081 application drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to three other devices (Device A, Device B, and Device C) connected to the RJ45 ports A, B, and C, respectively.
- Allows quick connection to any one of three Cat 5e RJ45 devices from one COMMON port.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Improve computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- No external power required.
- Attractive black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9081 RJ45 A/B/C switch allows the user to access three RJ45 devices connected to its A, B, and C ports with one RJ45 device connected to its COMMON port. The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary knob.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.