Model 4856 Single Channel Remote
Provides remote switching for one Model 4875 Remotely Controllable KVM A/B Switch
The Model 4856 Single Channel Remote Unit for switches with contact closure control. This unit displays current position of the switch it is controlling remotely by illuminating red LED indicators.
- High intensity red LED indicators display status of switch being controlled.
- Provides reliable contact closure required to remotely control the KVM switch.
- Captive cable plugs directly into the RJ45 Remote port of the Model 4875 KVM Switch.
- CONFIGURATION: Small metal enclosure
- DIMENSIONS: 0.8" x 1.3" x 2.0" (2.0 x 3.3 x 5.0 cm)
SINGLE CHANNEL REMOTE APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a Model 4856 single channel remote unit connected to the RJ45 COMMON port for remote control operation using contact closure signaling.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.