Model 7323 BNC Interface 32-1 Switch, Remotely Controllable, Rackmount
Share any BNC peripherals that have BNC Coaxial Interface
A Field-Proven High Quality Data Network Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (33) BNC (F) connectors labeled 1 thru 32 and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (32) Manual pushbuttons allow for local switching.
- DISPLAY: (32) Front panel LED’s display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) connector on rear panel accepts RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0” W x 5.25” H x10.62” D. (34.8 x 6.1 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 8.9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
PathWay Model 7323 BNC Interface 32-1 Switch Application with RS232 Serial Remote Control Application:
The application drawing shows a COMMON DEVICE connected to the COMMON BNC port with access to 32 devices. The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COMMON port with access to thirty-Two BNC Interface Devices connected to the BNC ports 1 through 32. The COMMON Device has access to one Device at a time. The DB9 Remote Port can be used to control the switch remotely via ASCII RS232 Serial data commands.
- Switch locally via (32) front panel pushbuttons, or remotely via an RS232 Serial Remote Port.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Front panel LED indicators display switch position and power status.
- Both center and shell of the BNC interface, are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays. (RG58 Cable Material)
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Switch powers up in last known position.
- Switches Center conductor and shield of the RG58 cable material.
- Front panel pushbutton controls.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands, that allow the user to control switch position, obtain switch status, as well as query firmware version number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Rugged aluminum package provides EMI/RFI Shielding.
- For a similar unit, see Model 7206 10 to 1 BNC Switch.
- Custom length BNC Coaxial data cables for this switch are available.
The PathWay® Model 7323 Remotely Controllable BNC Interface 32-1 Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single BNC interface device connected to the Common port among 32 other devices connected to ports 1-32. The Model 7323 is packaged in a rackmount style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons or remotely from an RS-232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or the remote-control RS-232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 7323 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7323 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.