Cat6 Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Switches
Model 9280 Four Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine Switch, Manual, Individual Channel Control, Rackmount
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
Absolutely NO DATA passes when switch is in the OffLine position
- PORT CONNECTORS: (16) RJ45 female connectors total (A, COM for each of 8 switches).
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (4) Rotary switches on front panel, one for each of four Dual-Channels.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.69" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9280 Four Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine Switch Application Diagram.
The LineSelect® Model 9280 Application diagram shows four Dual-Channels of RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine Independent channel switching capability. Each Dual Channel has two COMMON ports and two A ports. The COMMON devices are either CONNECTED to the A port Devices or DISCONNECTED from A port devices for each dual channel RJ45 Cat 6 switch.
- Manually control each dual channel separately via four knobs located on the front panel, one knob per dual channel.
- Each channel simultaneously switches dual OnLine/OffLine Cat 6 switches between On and Off positions.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Supports PoE
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Tested for Cat6 compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat6 cables available for your switch.
The LineSelect® Model 9280 Four Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine switch allows the user the capability of connecting two separate COMMON input switch ports to two separate A output switch ports, for each of four channels. The grouping of two switches per each of four channels yields a total of eight Online/Offline switches.
A detailed switch function diagram is shown above. The LineSelect® Model 9280 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form, by clicking here.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.