Video Conference Room Switch, RJ45, Cat5e
Model 5505 8 Channel RJ45 Cat5e Data Pass / Off-Line Video Conference Room Keylock Switch
Ideal for secure conference room communication applications.
Model 5505 8 Channel Cat5e Data Pass / Off-Line Video Conference Room Keylock Switch
Custom labeling available, call us 401-943-1164!
The Model 5505 8-Channel Cat5e RJ45 Data Pass / Off-Line Video Presentation Keylock Switch allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices-ports ROOM and NETWORK REMOTE-via an Online or Offline connection, for each channel. Users can link this model to the Model 5008 Secure/Non-Secure Display Indicator unit for a robust conference communications switching system. The Model 5505 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
- Video Conference Room Switch
- Cat5e compliant
- 8 Channels of RJ45 Data Pass / Off-Line
- Switch via two keylocks located on front panel.
- Each Keylock simultaneously switches four channels between Data Pass and Off-Line positions.
- Channels 1-4 switched via the first keylock actuator.
- Channels 5-8 switched via second keylock actuator.
- In the Secure Off-Line position, all Cat5e signal lines from the Ethernet ROOM port connectors (RJ45 pins 1-8) on the Model 5505 are isolated from its corresponding NETWORK/REMOTE port and tied directly to the switch chassis ground.
- Switch function: A Keylock RJ45 Ethernet switch with Data Pass position as Non-Secure (passes data) and the Off-Line position as Secure (disconnects)
- For use with Model 5008 Secure / Nonsecure Display.
- Network Application Diagram of Model 5505 8-Channel Cat5e Keylock Data Pass / Off-Line Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS CHANNELS 1-4: (4) Shielded RJ45 female connectors labeled ROOM and color coded RED, and (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled NETWORK/REMOTE and color coded BLUE.
- PORT CONNECTORS CHANNELS 5-8: Same as Channels 1-4, above.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (2) Two-position keylock actuator labeled OFF-LINE, and DATA PASS.
- STATUS PORT: (1) DB9 (F) Custom Contact Closure Monitor and Power input port allows linking the Model 5008 Display Indicator, Model 5008 indicates switch position: SECURE or NON-SECURE.
- POWER: No power required to operate Model 5505. Power required for the Model 5008 Display.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19" W x 3.5" H x 8.25" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.