Model 9281 Eight-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine Switch, Manual, Individual Channel Control, Rackmount
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
Absolutely NO DATA passes when switch is in the OffLine position
- PORT CONNECTORS: (16) RJ45 female connectors total (A, COM for each of 8 switches).
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Rotary switches on front panel, one for each Channel.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.72" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 22.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.9 lbs. (2.2 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9281 Eight-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine Switch Application Diagram, Independent Channel Switching
The Model 9281 application drawing illustrates eight independent channels of RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine switching. Each channel has a Cat6 RJ45 COMMON port that is connected to a COMMON device. Each COMMON Device can be Connected to Device A (connected to Port A) or to be Disconnected from Device A to the OffLine position.
- Manually control each channel separately via eight knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Supports PoE
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Tested for Cat6 compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat6 cables available for your switch.
The LineSelect® Model 9281 Eight Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine switch allows the user the capability of connecting one COMMON input switch port to one A output switch port, for each of eight channels. A detailed switch function diagram is shown above. The LineSelect® Model 9281 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provie EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form, by clicking here.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.