Cat5e Remotely Controllable Network Switch, 24 VDC
LineSelect® Model 9085R RJ45 A/B Switch, Remotely Controllable DIN Rail Mounted, Cat5e, RoHS and REACH Compliant
Convenient DIN rail mounting
Ideal for use in process control systems requiring switching between multiple Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- CONTROL PORT: (1) Barrier strip accepts 24 VDC, 50mA control signal to switch unit between its "A" and "B" position.
- DISPLAY: (1) Front panel LED displays switch position.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75"W x 4.25"H x 6.0"D. (4.4 x 10.8 x 15.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)
CAT5E, RoHS and REACH Compliant RJ45 A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
Ideal for use in process control systems requiring switching between multiple Programmable Logic Controllers.
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port accessing the Primary PLC Device connected to the A port. There is a Secondary PLC device connected to the B port which can be accessed by applying 24 VDC to the CONTROL Port Barrier Strip.
- Allows (1) COMMON RJ45 port to be shared among either of (2) RJ45 ports A and B.
- Controlled by 24VDC signal applied to Control Port.
- Switches all 8 leads of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- RoHS, and REACH, compliant
- DIN rail bracket on rear panel.
The LineSelect® Model 9085R RJ45 A/B switch allows the user to access two RJ45 devices connected to it's A and B ports with one RJ45 device connected to its COMMON port. The unit is controlled by the presence or absence of a 24VDC signal applied to its Control Port. The LineSelect® Model 9085R switch is easily integrated as a system component by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket.
When 24VDC is not applied to the Control Port, the unit will be in the "A" position and the POSITION LED will be OFF. When 24VDC is applied to the Control Port, the unit will be in its "B" position and the POSITION LED will be ON.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.