QuickSwitch® 6320 Single Channel LC Duplex 12-to-1 Switch, Offline/Disconnect State with RS232 Remote
- Switch One Fiber Optic Device or Network to Any One of Twelve Fiber Optic Devices or Networks!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (13) LC Duplex female connectors labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and COMMON.
- WAVELENGTH: 1300 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (12) Pushbuttons allow selection of switch position. (1) Front panel Keylock locks or unlocks the front panel pushbutton control.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC 500 mA to the unit. (Cat. No. 516682) Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 12.95" D. (48.3 X 8.9 X 33.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
QuickSwitch Fiber Optic Application:
MODEL 6320 LC DUPLEX 12 TO 1 FIBER OPTIC NETWORK APPLICATION w/OFFLINE/DISCONNECT STATE, FRONT PANEL KEYLOCK, REMOTE CONTROL APPLICATION: The Fiber Optic Network Application drawing illustrates an LC COMMON Fiber Optic Device connected to the LC Duplex COMMON port with access to any one of 12 LC Duplex Interface Devices connected to the LC Duplex ports labeled 1 through 12. An Offline position can be selected to preserve network data isolation. The DB9 REMOTE port is used to control the switch remotely via RS232 ASCII Serial data commands. The front panel pushbutton control can be locked and unlocked via the front panel keylock.
- Allows quick connection to any one of twelve fiber optic LC Duplex devices.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- RemoteRS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number, query serial number and enable and disable autosend of switch positions.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status
- Front panel Keylock inhibits or permits pushbutton control.
- An Offline position is a valid state to preserve network data isolation.
- All fiber ports are LC duplex, multimode, 50/125 micron and support a wavelength of 1300nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports or vice versa.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6320 Single Channel LC Duplex 12-to-1 Switch, Offline/Disconnect State with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among twelve other devices connected to the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 ports, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS-232 commands. The QuickSwitch® 6320 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete a Custom Product Request Form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.