Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat6A, RJ45
Model 7370 Single Channel Cat 6A RJ45 A/B Switch, with Serial Remote Control Port
Certified For Cat6A Compliance!
Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45(F) shielded connectors labeled A, B and COMMON.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 6A performance.
- CONTROLS: (1) Pushbutton to select A or B.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red LED's display switch position and indicate power presence.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.Has 2-prong, US non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.31" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.1 lbs. (2.4 kg)
CAT6A RJ45 A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/RS232 SERIAL REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates an RJ45 interface device or network connected to the RJ45 COMMON port. The device or network has access to either of two devices or networks connected to the RJ45 A and B ports. The drawing also illustrates Cat6A compliant and 10/100/1000 Base-T. A Remote Supervisory control device is connected to the DB9 Remote port allowing the user to control the switch remotely using RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands.
- Allows access to two RJ45 Cat6A interface networks from one COMMON RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Certified for CAT6A compliance.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- RemoteRS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front-panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 Cat6A cables available for your switch installation. Request Quote.
The PathWay® Model 7370 Single Channel Cat6A RJ45 A/B Switch with Serial Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 Cat6A interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. The Model 7370 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front-panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 Female Serial Interface Control port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position states may be attained locally via the front panel LED display or remotely using Serial Commands.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available!
If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.