QuickSwitch® 6306 8-Channel LC Duplex Fiber Optic ONLINE/OFFLINE Switch with Contact Closure Remote
Quick Connect/Disconnect to/from network. The ultimate FIREWALL!
Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFFLINE position.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) LC duplex female, connectors, labeled A and COM for each of eight channels.
- FIBER: 50/125 micron, 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching of all channels simultaneously.
- DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (1) Green LED (ONLINE) and (1) Red LED (OFFLINE) display switch position and power.
- POWER: UL approved 120VAC/240VAC 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector accepts contact closure signals for remote control operation.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.8" D. (48.3 X 8.9 X 27.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.5 lbs (3.0 kg)
QuickSwitch® 6306 8-Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch w/Contact Closure Application
The drawing illustrates eight channels of ONLINE/OFFLINE Switching. For each Channel a COMMON Device is CONNECTED TO or DISCONNECTED FROM a Device connected to the "A" port. There is a DB9 Remote Control that uses Contact Closure Signalling.
- Eight LC Duplex Channels allow simultaneous quick connection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- When power is lost, all channels revert to the Offline position.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on state of Contact Closure.
- Simultaneous channel control via front panel pushbutton control or Contact Closure Remote.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position and lockout state.
- COM and A ports for the LC duplex are, Multi-mode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A ports and vice versa.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6306 8-Channel, LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of connecting or disconnecting two separate devices, ports COM and A, via an Online or Offline connection for 8 channels simultaneously. The QuickSwitch® 6306 fits in a standard 19" rack, taking 2U of rack space. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED.
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC/240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.