Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45, Cat5e
Model 7342R RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch / Rackmount with 10/100 Base-T Remote Interface, RoHS
IP Addressable, Cat 5e Compliant! Remote Control Port accepts TELNET commands.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control operation. Password Protected.
POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 8.0" D x 1.75" H. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7342R Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switch Application w/10/100 BASE-T REMOTE (Telnet Commands):
The drawing illustrates a Cat5e RJ45 A/B switch with 10/100 Base-T Remote. An interface device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port is sharing between two interface devices connected to the RJ45 A and B ports. The RJ45 Remote accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control Operation via Telnet Commands. The Remote is password protected.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Cat 5e compliance.
- RoHS compliance.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP addressable.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length Cat 5e cables available for your switch installation.
PathWay® Model 7342R RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single port RJ45 interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports. The Model 7342R is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection and Telnet.
Proper authentication is required for remote access via the 10/100 Base-T connection. Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.