990714-10m, MTP/MTP, 12-Fiber, Patch Cable,
62.5/125µ, Multimode, 10 Meters (32.8 ft), Straight Configuration
- Fiber Optic cables allow for near-unlimited bandwidth at extremely high speeds over long distances.
- Custom cable assembly lengths are available.
- Electro Standards manufactures high quality terminated Fiber Optic Cables.
- Fiber Type: 62.5/125 µm multimode
- Insertion Loss: Typical: 0.35 dB; Maximum: 1.0 dB
- Connector: MTP Male to MTP Male
- Pinning: Straight through
- Type: Multimode
Ask about the "Plug & Play"
MPO Fiber Optic Interconnect System!
For custom fiber optic network cables contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Cable Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Optic-Cable
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.