Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7330 Remotely Controllable DB25 A/B/C/D Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 Female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: None. Switch position remotely controlled, only.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 Female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 13.7" W x 2.7" H x 7.3" D. (34.8 x 6.9 x 18.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)
PathWay® Model 7330 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch Application with Exclusive Remote Control:
- Switching "ANY" 25-Conductor Interface
The PathWay Model 7330 application drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port. The COMMON device has access to four devices connected the A, B, C and D ports. The switch is controlled remotely only via the DB9 Exclusive Remote Port using ASCII RS232 serial data commands.
- Switch between four DB25 ports via a serial remote port located on rear panel.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- No front panel control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Exclusive remote control of switch position.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables are available.
The PathWay® Model 7330 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port among four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports. The Model 7330 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
There is no "local" or front panel switch control on the unit. The Model 7330 can ONLY be switched remotely from the DB9 Female Serial Interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.