Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Keylock Switches
Model 9478 Dual 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Keylock Switch, Simultaneous Control
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
LineSelect® Model 9478 Dual 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Keylock Switch, Simultaneous Control
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the 8 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Keylock switches on front panel. Each keylock actuator selects A or B (key captive position) switching all 4 channels simultaneously by inserting a style C key.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.22" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 20.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9478 Dual 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Keylock Switch application.
- Both 4-Channel switches of RJ45 Cat5e A/B are switched via the two front panel Keylock actuators located on the front panel using a style "C" key.
- Tested for Cat5e compliance.
- Both keys are removable in the "A" position and captive in the "B" position.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated keylock switch. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9478 enables each of four RJ45 Cat5e Common ports to select either of two network LANs or devices via A or B port RJ45 connectors with each of its Dual 4-Channel Groups. All four channels in each group are switched simultaneously via a keylock actuator located on the front panel. The key for each 4-Channel Group is uniquely keyed as a style C key.
The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9478 is enclosed in a 2U full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form, by clicking here.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.