Cat6 Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 9459 RJ45 3-Channel ONLINE/OFFLINE Switch, Cat 6 Compliant, Individual Channel Control, Manual, Rackmount
Quick and Easy ONLINE/OFFLINE Connection!
Certified for Cat6 Compliance.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) RJ45 female Cat6 ports on rear panel; (3) A ports, (3) B ports.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Rotary Switches on front panel selects ONLINE or OFFLINE.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins are switched.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 W x 1.75 H x 8.0 D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
LineSelect® Cat 6 ONLINE/OFFLINE 3-Channel Independent Channel Switching application:
The drawing illustrates three independent channels. For each channel, a Device is connected to the CAT6 RJ45 Port A and a Line is connected to the CAT6 RJ45 Port B. In the ONLINE position the Device is CONNECTED to Line; in the OFFLINE position the Device is DISCONNECTED from Line for each of the three channels.
- Efficient use of panel space; three complete ONLINE/OFFLINE switches in 1U panel height (1.75").
- Individual Channel Control.
- Tested for Cat 6 compliance.
- Manually control each channel separately via three knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- Each channel consists of one A, B, port.
- All (6) RJ45 Female ports are located on the rear panel; (3) A Ports and (3) B Ports.
- Each channel switches (8) RJ45 leads.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Switching, mechanism is a sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat6 cables available for your switch installation for improved system performance.
The LineSelect® Model 9459 allows ONLINE/OFFINE switching for three independent channels. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat6 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9459 is enclosed in a slim 1U, full rack size, all meta black metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.