LineSelect® Model 9456 Six Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, T1, 1U Height, Rackmount
Switches Six Primary Rate Interface (PRI) Input Channels to Output Devices "A" or "B"
- Port Connectors: (18) RJ45 (F) ports labeled A1 to A6, B1 to B6, and COMMON 1 to COMMON 6.
- Front Panel Control: (1) Manual rotary switch allows local switching of all six channels to A or all six channels to B.
- Power: No power required.
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8" D. [48.3 X 4.4 X 20.9 cm}
- Weight: 3 lbs. [1.4 kg]
LineSelect® Model 9456 Switches Primary Rate Interface PRI to Devices A or Devices B.
The LineSelect® Model 9456 Application drawing shows six T1 channels. Each channel has a COMMON port device connected to the COMMON port with access to either a Device A or Device B.
All channels switch simultaneously from Device A to Device B for each of six channels.
- Manually switches all six PRI channels simultaneously between switch positions A and B via one knob located on the front panel.
- Each channel consists of one A, B, and Common port.
- All (18) RJ45 Female ports are located on the rear panel. (6) Common, (6) "A" ports, (6) "B" ports.
- Four pins of each RJ45 T1 channel are switched (paired, 1 & 2, and 4 & 5).
- High quality sealed switch mechanism with self-wiping contacts.
- No power required. The switch is operated manually.
- Switch case is rugged all-aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI protection.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule?
The LineSelect® Model 9456 Six-Channel RJ45 A/B Data Switch allows devices connected to COMMON port of each channel to access the A or B port of each channel. All channels are switched simultaneously. The LineSelect® Model 9456 network switch is enclosed in a standard 1U full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding. Four pins of each RJ45 T1 channels are switched (paired, pins 1, 2 and pins 4, 5).
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 9456 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.