DB25 Manual Network Switches, 3-Positions, Rotary Switches
Model 9451R DB25 A/B/C Switch, Manual Operation, Rackmount
Provides reliable network backup for mission critical systems.
Applicable to switching ANY DB25 interface devices.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A, B, C.
- LIFE: 10,000 cycles at the rate of 20-25 cycles/minute and no load.
- OPERATING & STORAGE TEMP: -10° C TO 60° C.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0"W x 1.75"H x 8.75"D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 22.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs. (2.0 kg.)
DB25 MANUAL NETWORK APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device or network connected to the DB25 COM port accessing any one of the DB25 devices or networks connected to DB25 ports A, B, and C for the RoHS, REACH & SVCH compliant unit, Model 9451R.
- Allows quick connection to any one of three DB25 devices or networks from one COMMON device or network.
- RoHS, REACH, and SVCH compliant.
- Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
- High reliability sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Electro Standards manufactures a wide range of RS232 network switches.
The LineSelect® Model 9451R allows the user to access three DB25 devices connected to its A, B and C ports with one DB25 device connected to its Common port. The unit is manually operated requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via front panel rotary switch.
The LineSelect® Model 9451R is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Ask about our popular Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box.
Tri-State LED's monitor the data interface for fault isolation
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.