DB25 Manual Network Switches, 2-Positions, Keylock Switches
LineSelect® Model 8267 DB25 A/B Switch, Manual Operation, via Keylock, Desktop
Key Operated Control Provides Secure A/B Switching
A Robust, High Integrity Switch
No Power Required
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Keylock Switch allows local switching.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- GROUND STUD: On rear panel.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.44"W x 2.02"H x 7.27"D. (13.9 x 5.2 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.5 lb (0.7 kg.)
DB25 A/B APPLICATION w/KEYLOCK SWITCH:
The application diagram shows a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to Device A and Device B, connected to the DB25 A port and the DB25 B port, respectively. The unit's position is controlled via the front panel keylock switch. There is a rear panel chassis ground lug on rear panel.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- High reliability sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Manual operation via front panel keylock switch.
- Key is captive in position B.
- Key can only be removed in the A position.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- Attractive anodized aluminum black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Chassis has no feet.
- Rear panel chassis stud accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8267 DB25 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB25 devices connected to the a and B ports from one DB25 device connected to the COMMON port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front panel keylock switch. The LineSelect® Model 8267 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to: Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.