DB9 Manual Network Switch, Dual Channel
Model 9426 Dual Channel, DB9 12-to-1 Switch, Manual, Rackmount
Applicable to switching ANY DB9 network or device including surveillance cameras, POS/Cash Registers, PC Serial data ports and more!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (13) DB9 female connectors labeled 1 through 12 and COMMON for each channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (2) Manual rotary switches allow local switching.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19" W x 3.5" H x 8.77" D. (48.3 x 8.9x 22.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9426 Dual-Channel DB9 12-to-1 Application:
LineSelect® Model 9426 drawing illustrates two independent channels of 12-to-1 Switching. Channel 1 and Channel 2 each have a COMMON device connected to its DB9 COMMON port giving each channel access to any one of twelve DB9 Devices connected to the DB9 ports labeled 1 through 12. For Channel 1 and Channel 2, each COMMON Device has access to one device at a time.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of 12 DB9 interface devices or networks from one COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front panel rotary switches.
- Independently switch each of 2 channels.
- High quality sealed switches with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switches.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9426 Switch system is comprised of two independent sharing switches efficiently packaged in a 19-inch wide 2U high (3.5") rackmount unit. Allows the user to independently switch each of the two channels manually via two knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel. The LineSelect® Model 9426 all metal, black chassis is designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.