Path Way Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC
Model 7198 Dual Channel BNC A/B Switch Box with Telnet
Ideal for switching BNC connections remotely via the Internet.
Outstanding for switching Audio.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC (F) connectors labeled A, B and COMMON for each Channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL:(1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50-Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0"W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs. (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7198 Dual Channel BNC A/B Switch Application with Telnet:
The drawing illustrates two channels of independent switching. Each channel shares two BNC devices connected to the A and B port with a COMMON BNC device via the COMMON port. The RJ45 remote accepts a 10/100 BASE-T LAN access Ethernet User Interface for Remote Control Operation via Telnet Commands.
- Each of two channels allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Both Center and Shell of all BNC ports are switched.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Two independent switch channels.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Local control via front-panel pushbuttons.
- Remote Control of the switch position from a 10/100-Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable.
- Remote Control Telnet command interface allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status with gang commands allowed.
- Remote access is password protected.
- Front panel LED's display current position and power status.
- Retains last switch position even in the event of a power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length BNC cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule
The PathWay® Model 7198 Dual Channel BNC A/B Switch with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100BASE-T connection and Telnet commands.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 7198 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7198 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7198 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.