Coaxial N-Type Network Switch, Rotary
Model 9225 Manual, Duplex, N-Type Coaxial, A/B Switch, Rackmount
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) N-Type Coaxial Female connectors labeled A-TX, A-RX, B-TX, B-RX, and COMMON-TX, COMMON-RX.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch allows local switching to position A or B.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 9.34"D. [48.3 x 4.5 x 23.8 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. [2.1 kg]
Model 9225 Single Channel, Manual, Duplex, N-Type Coaxial A/B Switch Application:
The drawing illustrates a Duplex N-Type Coaxial "A", "B" and "COMMON" ports for the Model 9925 A/B Switch. A COMMON device connected to the COMMON port has access to two other N-Type Coaxial Interface devices connected to the A and B ports, respectively.
- A manual rotary switch mounted on front panel allows for the A or B port to be switched to the Common port.
- The center pin and shell of each coaxial connector are switched via break-before-make rotary swtich.
- The network switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Six N-Type Bulkhead Coaxial connectors mounted in a Duplex configuration (RX, TX) for the A, B, and Common ports.
- LMR-400 Coaxial cable is used for the internal wiring.
- Rugged aluminum package provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- No power is required.
- 19" rackmount enclosure that is a slim 1U (1.75") in height.
- Custom length N-Type coaxial cables available.
The LineSelect® Model 9225 N-Type Coaxial A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single N-Type coaxial interface device connected to the Common port between two N-Type coaxial interface devices connected to ports A and B. The switch position is manually controllable via a highly reliable rotary selector switch located on the front panel.
LMR-400 N-Type Coaxial Cables Suggested for the Model 9225 Duplex N-Type Coaxial Switch
Part Number Description
988186-006 6 FT, N-Male to N-Male LMR-400 Coaxal Cable, Single Cable
988186-010 10 FT, N-Male to N-Male LMR-400 Coaxal Cable, Single Cable
988186-015 15 FT, N-Male to N-Male LMR-400 Coaxal Cable, Single Cable
988186-025 25 FT, N-Male to N-Male LMR-400 Coaxal Cable, Single Cable
988186 Custom Length in FT, N-Male to N-Male LMR-400 Coaxal Cable, Single Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.