DB25 Manual Network Switches, 2-Positions, Rotary Switches
Model 8277 DB25 A/B Switch, Manual Operation, Desktop
- Chassis mount via threaded inserts.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch allows local switching.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- GROUND STUD: On rear panel.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.44"W x 2.02"H x 7.27"D. (13.9 x 5.2 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg.)
The Model 8277 allows the user to access two DB25 devices connected to the A and B ports from one DB25 device connected to the Common port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front panel rotary selector. The Model 8277 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure. Mounting holes provided on the bottom of the unit for securing the unit in a fixed location.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- High reliability sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
- Switches pins 2, 3, and 7 of the DB25 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Chassis has no feet.
- Chassis employs fixed threaded fasteners pressed/bonded to metal enclosure covers and panels to accept the use of machine screws and hardware.
- Threaded inserts on bottom of chassis are threaded for #6-32 hardware.
- Rear panel chassis stud accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.