Model 8110 Enhanced Temperature Range A/B Switch
w/Built-in Conversion on Port A to RS422/485
- High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the
Reliability of Your Network!
- Manual AB Network Switch connects the common "COM" port to either
Port B as a pass through connection, or to Port A which accepts RS232
signals from the COM port and converts them to RS422/485.
- Pins 1-9 from the DB9/Female port on the rear panel COM connector are
passed through to Port B when the rotary switch is in the B position.
- Transmit and Receive RS-232 data signals from the COM port are
converted internally in the unit and switched to Port A when the rotary
switch is in the A position.
- Power for the conversion circuitry is drawn from the connected devices.
- High quality sealed switch mechanism with self-wiping contacts.
- Rotary switch has enhanced operating temperature
range -17° C to 75° C (1.4° F to 167°F).
- CONTROLS: (1) Manual Rotary switch/knob on front panel.
- REAR PANEL CONNECTORS: (1) DB25/female connector, A (RS485);
(1) DB9/female connector, COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONNECTORS: (1) DB9/female connector, B.
- SIGNALS SUPPORTED: See block reference diagram.
- SIZE: 5.25" W x 2.35" H x 7.25" D
- WEIGHT: 1.0 lb.
- POWER SUPPLY: Line powered conversion electronics; none required.
- This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.