RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch
Model 8084 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch, No Enclosure
For installation into any custom enclosure
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- TWO SWITCH POSITONS: (1) Rotary switch selects COM to A, or COM to B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- POWER: No Power required. Manually operated.
- WEIGHT: Approximately, 0.3 lb., (0.2 kg)
- LEG LENGTHS: 20" (50.8 cm)
- For a similar switch with 8" legs, See Model 8057, Cat No. 308057 in the RELATED PRODUCTS TAB!
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
CAT5e A/B ROTARY SWITCH APPLICATION w/NO ENCLOSURE:
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
CAT5e A/B SWITCH FUNCTION DIAGRAM: The Model 8084 Function Diagram shows three Female RJ45 port connectors, (RJ45 A, RJ45 B, RJ45 COMMON). A device connected to the COMMON port connector can access one of two devices connected to the RJ45 A and RJ45 B port connectors.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- No power required for operation.
- Switch and cabled RJ45's allow install into custom enclosures.
- Leg Lengths: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Certified Cat 5e compliance.
- Rotary Switch with A/B/COM RJ45's - The switch has the RJ45's soldered and labeled appropriately. The washer and nut for installing the switch is provided on the switch.
- Knob - To be installed on the rotary switch shaft to facilitate turning the switch (P/N 502241).
- Icons - Blue/Black/Red icons (1 of each) provided that show a "Computer" image on one side and a "Telephone" image on the other. These are used to secure the RJ45's once installed in an enclosure.
- Allen Wrench - The 1/16" Allen wrench provided for installing the knob (P/N 507460).
The Model 8084 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The Model 8084 is provided as a rotary switch with cabled RJ45's for installation into any custom enclosure. No power is required for operation.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.