RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch
Model 8084 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch, No Enclosure
For installation into any custom enclosure
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- TWO SWITCH POSITIONS: (1) Rotary switch selects COM to A, or COM to B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- WEIGHT: Approximately, 0.3 lb. (0.2 kg)
- LEG LENGTHS: 20” (50.8 cm)
LineSelect® Model 8084 Cat5e A/B Switch Function Diagram:
The LineSelect® Model 8084 Function Diagram shows three Female RJ45 port connectors, (RJ45 A, RJ45 B, RJ45 COMMON). A device connected to the COMMON port connector can access one of two devices connected to the RJ45 A and RJ45 B port connectors.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- No power required for operation.
- Switch and cabled RJ45’s allow install into custom enclosures.
- Leg Lengths: 20” (50.8 cm).
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
- For a similar switch with 8" legs, See Model 8057, Cat No. 308057
- Rotary Switch with A/B/COM RJ45’s – The switch has the RJ45’s soldered and labeled appropriately.
- The washer and nut for installing the switch is provided on the switch.
- Knob – To be installed on the rotary switch shaft to facilitate turning the switch. (P/N 502241).
- Icons – Blue/Black/Red icons (1 of each) provided that show a “Computer” image on one side and a “Telephone” image on the other. These are used to secure the RJ45’s once installed in an enclosure.
- Allen Wrench – The 1/16” Allen wrench provided for installing the knob. (P/N 507460).
The LineSelect® Model 8084 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The LineSelect® Model 8084 is provided as a rotary switch with cabled RJ45’s for installation into any custom enclosure. No power is required for operation.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.