Cat6 Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 7467 8-Channel Cat6 RJ45 A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote & Position Feedback
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45(F) labeled A, B, and COMMON
- (3) RJ45 (F) connectors for each of eight channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Pushbuttons to select port A or B for each channel.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red LEDs display switch position and power status for each channel.
- REMOTE PORT: (1) HD44(F), 44-Pin connector on rear supports Contact Closure Control and Feedback Status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount Configuration, 19.0" W x 3.50" H x 10.16" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 25.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.0 lb. (2.8 kg)
OPTION: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz in place of the standard power module included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
8-Channel Cat6 RJ45 A/B Switch w/Contact Closure Remote & Position Feedback Application:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the COM port with access to two other devices connected to Port A and Port B for each of eight channels. A Remote port connector HD44 is used to control the unit via Customized Contact Closure and Position Feedback signals.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device for each of eight channels.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Independent control of channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, the unit will switch based on Remote Contact Closure state.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control and status of the switch position, and obtain the present position.
- Contact Closure provides a set of contacts for position feedback allowing reporting of each channel's position to a Supervisory Control Device.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat 6 compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
The PathWay® Model 7467 8-Channel RJ45 Cat 6 A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote and Position Feedback allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port for each of eight channels.
The Model 7467 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from a HD44/F port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.