KVM Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
Model 7461 Dual Channel HD15 VGA, USB-A Keyboard, USB-A Mouse A/B KVM Switch
Each Channel can Share ONE Keyboard, Video, Mouse System with TWO Laptop Docking Stations.
Mounted in a shock and vibrations resistant enclosure.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) HD15 female VGA monitor ports labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- (3) USB Type-A Keyboard connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- (3) USB Type-A Mouse connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B for both channels simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19" W x 8.65" D x 3.5" H. (48.3 x 22.0 x 8.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL KVM A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates two channels of a KVM system (keyboard, video & mouse) connected to the COMMON port being shared between two Laptop docking stations that are connected to the A and B ports of the switch for each channel. Both channels are switched simultaneously via the front panel rotary switch.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two KVM devices from one COMMON KVM device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both channels simultaneously.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- All pins of the HD15, and USB interfaces are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black, box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length KVM cables available for your switch installation. Get better network performance!
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- For a single channel KVM A/B Switch similar to the Model 7461, see Model 7460, Cat. No 307460.
The LineSelect® Model 7461 (HD15 VGA, USB-A Keyboard, USB-A Mouse) A/B KVM Switch allows the user the capability of sharing one KVM system connected to the "COMMON" port among two laptop docking stations connected to the "A" and "B" ports with each of its two channels.
The switch is easily operated by a front-panel rotary selector switch. Rackmount configuration is standard. The LineSelect® Model 7461 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis, designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
State cable length (in Feet) when ordering.
Part Number Description
880841 VGA Monitor Cable, HD15 (M/M)
891022 VGA Extension Cable HD15 (M/F)
880835 PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/M)
891021 PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/F)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.