KVM Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
Model 7460 HD15 VGA, USB-A Keyboard, USB-A Mouse A/B KVM Switch
Share ONE Keyboard, Video, Mouse System with TWO Laptop Docking Stations.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) HD15 female VGA monitor ports labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- (3) USB Type-A Keyboard connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- (3) USB Type-A Mouse connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19" W x 8.0" D x 1.75" H. (48.3 x 20.3 x 4.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.1 lbs. (1.9 kg)
A/B KVM SWITCH APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a single KVM system (keyboard, video & mouse) connected to the COMMON port being shared between two Laptop docking stations that are connected to the A and B ports of the switch.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two KVM devices from one COMMON KVM device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- All pins of the HD15, and USB interfaces are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black, box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length KVM cables available for your switch installation. Get better network performance!
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For a Dual Channel HD15 VGA, USB-A Keyboard, USB-A Mouse A/B KVM Switch, see Model 7461, Cat. No. 307461.
The LineSelect® Model 7460 (HD15 VGA, USB-A Keyboard, USB-A Mouse) A/B KVM Switch allows the user the capability of sharing one KVM system connected to the COMMON port among two laptop docking stations connected to the A and B ports.
The switch is easily operated by a front-panel rotary selector switch. Rackmount configuration is standard. The LineSelect® Model 7460 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
State cable length when ordering.
Part Number Description
880841 Any Length/Feet, VGA Monitor Cable, HD15 (M/M)
891022 Any Length/Feet, VGA Extension Cable HD15 (M/F)
880835 Any Length/Feet, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/M)
891021 Any Length/Feet, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/F)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.