Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Path Way® Model 7237 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch with Redundant Remote Control and Power Supply
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45(F) connectors labeled A, B, and COM (3 for each of the 8 channels).
- DUAL REMOTE CONNECTORS: (2) DB9(F) connectors labeled REMOTE accept RS232 serial data.
- DUAL POWER: (2) UL approved 120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power modules supply 12VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DISPLAY: (2) LED's indicate switch position and power.
- CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton control allows local switching.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19" W x 3.5" H x 8" D.
- WEIGHT: Approximately 7.0 lbs
APPLICATION: The Model 7237 drawing illustrates one COMMON port connected to one of two separate devices for each of 8 channels. There are two DB9 remote connectors for ASCII RS232 Serial data remote control operation. The redundant power supply is illustrated by the two power supply connectors.
- High reliability through redundancy: Dual Power Supplies and Dual Remote Ports
- All (8) pins of each RJ45 interface are switched.
- All switches change positions simultaneously upon command.
- Transparent to data speed and protocol.
- Switches maintain position in the event of power loss and continue to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control or Remote ASCII Command access through the dual serial ports.
- Front panel LEDs display the current switch position and power status.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This network switch is on GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.
The PathWay® Model 7237 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch with Redundant Remote Control and Power allows the user the capability of accessing, on each channel, one of two separate devices via a device connected into the channel's Common port.
The switch may be controlled manually by a front panel pushbutton or remotely from either RS-232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or either remote RS-232 serial port (DB9) located on the rear of the unit.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard power module. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Don't forget to order RJ-45 Cat 5 patchchords. Custom lengths and many colors are available.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.