Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45/48 T1
Model 7365 Dual Channel RJ45/48 Cat5e T1 Interface A/B Switch with iPhone App Remote, Contact Closure Control, Telnet and GUI
Certified for Cat5e Compliance! Certified compatible with software for managing fallover of phone systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of two channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL PORTS:
- (1) DB9 (F) on rear panel accepts Contact Closure transition signals for Remote Operation. (Also see iPhone App)
- (1) RJ45 (F) connector on rear panel accepts 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet that uses both TELNET commands and a GUI Interface for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration,
- 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.32" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately, 4.5 lbs. (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7365 Dual Channel T1 Simultaneous Switching Application with iPhone Remote App:
The drawing illustrates two channels of simultaneous switching. Each channel shows a COMMON device connected to an RJ45 COMMON port accessing among two other RJ45/48 T1 interface devices connected to ports A and B. The switch has two remote ports, an RJ45 10/100 Base-T Lan Ethernet access or the use of a DB9 port that accepts contact closure signaling. The switch can be controlled using the ESL Switch Remote App from an iPhone or the Graphical User Interface.
- Each channel allows access to two RJ45/48 T1 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Control via iPhone App.
- Remote Control via Telnet command interface and Graphical User Interface.
- Remote Control via Contact Closure.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100-Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45/RJ48 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Simultaneous control of both channels.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on state of contact closure.
The PathWay® Model 7365 allows the user the capability of sharing a single device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports, for each channel, with remote access functionality.
Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T connection and either Telnet commands or graphical user interface (GUI). The unit can also be controlled via dry contact closure signaling to the rear panel DB9 REMOTE port. Additionally, the Model 7365 switch may be controlled via iPhone App. Yes, there is an App for that!
The ESL Switch Remote App allows remote access to any number of ESL Switches from anywhere the units can be reached on a network. With ESL Switch Remote App, units can be controlled and queried with the ease and simplicity of a touchscreen. The ESL switch will allow a single connection at once. Additional simultaneous connection attempts will be actively refused immediately.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE, Cat No. 517277
CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC/240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz can be ordered for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications. Click Accessories tab to view.
RJ45 vs RJ48: RJ45 and RJ48 use the same eight-pin modular connector, differing only in the way they are wired (the pin selection/pairing). The Model 7365 switches all eight pins of the RJ45 connector, thereby accommodating any wiring scheme.
UTILIZING THE USER FRIENDLY REMOTE GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI) SOFTWARE
CHANGING POSITION AND LOCK STATUS
To change the switch position, click on the radio button "A",or "B" as desired. Locking and unlocking the front panel pushbutton can be done by clicking on the "Locked" or "Unlocked" radio buttons. See Figure 1.
QUERYING THE STATUS OF THE UNIT
Once connected, the GUI will stay “up-to-date” on the current position and status of the unit. Any changes that are made outside of the GUI, such as by pushbutton, will be reflected in the GUI. These changes will cause the radio buttons of the GUI to automatically change to show the new status. The GUI will report the source of the most recent change in the bottom left of the panel. See Figure1.
Figure 1: Change the position and lockout from the GUI. The GUI is alerted to changes in the unit status.
GUI SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Access User Interface via standard web browser.
- Easy to use, simple point and click operation.
- Remotely access to control or monitor the Model 7365 Dual Channel RJ45/48 T1 A/B Switch System.
- Users can change the login password and/or switch's IP address.
- LAN access gives users across the LAN or over the Internet access to control if user network is configured accordingly.
- Catalog No. 524347 iPhone App LICENSE for Model 7365 A/B Switch
Catalog No. 524347 iPhone App LICENSE for Model 7365 A/B Switch
REMOTE CONTROL APP FOR THE MODEL 7365 FOR USE WITH iPHONE, iPAD, iPOD TOUCH
The ESL Switch Remote App allows remote access to any number of ESL Switches from anywhere the units can be reached on a network. With the ESL Switch Remote App, units can be controlled and queried with the ease and simplicity of a touchscreen.
A license is required for each unit to be connected.
RELEASED: Oct 28, 2011
SIZE: 1.7 MB
SELLER: Electro Standards Laboratories
© 2011 Electro Standards Laboratories
iPHONE APP FEATURES FOR REMOTE OPERATION
- Create a unit profile to save settings for each unit.
- List all saved unit profiles for fast checking of all units at once.
- Send remote commands to a connected unit.
- Remotely switch between positions.
- Lock and unlock the front panel operation, if applicable.
- Query the current position.
- Stay up to date with any changes made by other means, including the front panel Push-Buttons and the remote port where applicable.
- Configure connection profiles for each unit for quick switching between IP addresses.
- Keep a list of all purchased license keys for easy access.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, IPod Touch, and iPad Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- iPhone Screen Shots shown below.
ESL Switch Remote App
App Store: ESL Switch Remote
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
This is the switch you need. It has been field-proven! Reliable! It comes complete with Tech Support.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.