Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5
Model 7353 Tri-Channel RJ45 Cat 5 A/B/Off-Line Switch with Remote Control via Contact Closure
Switches ANY RJ45 interface!
An OFF-LINE switch position for absolute security.
Exclusive Remote Contact Closure Control to switch the position of each individual channel (No front panel control)
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) Shielded RJ45(F) connectors for A, B, and COMMON for each of three channels labeled Channel 1, Channel 2, and Channel 3.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) Connector accepts contact closure signals.
- DISPLAY: (6) LED's on front panel indicate switch position and power status. No front panel control.
- POWER: UL Approved 110VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, nonpolarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.25" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)
PathWay® Model 7353 Cat5 Tri-Channel RJ45 A/B/Off-Line Switch application with Exclusive Contact Closure Remote
The drawing illustrates three independent channels switching of A/B/OFF-LINE positions. Each channel has a device connected to the COMMON port with access to two devices connected to the A and B ports. The user has the choice of an OFF-LINE position for each of the three channels. The switch is exclusively controlled via the DB9 REMOTE port which accepts contact closure signaling. There is no local control on this unit!
- Three independent switch channels.
- Each channel allows access to two RJ45 Cat5 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- No front panel-control.
- Exclusive Remote Contact Control to switch the position of each individual channel.
- Upon power down, the unit will switch to Offline position and pass no data.
- Upon power up, the unit will switch to Offline position and pass no data.
- Front panel LED’s display the present position of each channel and the power status.
- Certified for Cat5 compliance.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule
The PathWay® Model 7353 Tri-Channel RJ45 Cat5 A/B/Off-Line Switch with Remote Contact Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A & B via connection through a device connected to the Common port for each of the switch's three channels. The Model 7353 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
There is no "local" or front panel switch control on the unit. The Model 7353 network switch can ONLY be switched remotely from a DB9 (female) Contact Control Remote port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED displays.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7353 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.