Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB9, RJ45
Multi Interface Copper Network Switches Cat5e Network Switch, RJ45, DB9
Model 7336 10-Channel (9) DB9 & (1) RJ45 CAT5e A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote
- For each of Channels 1-9: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- For Channel 10: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- REMOTE CONTROL PORT: (1) DB9(F) REMOTE connector accepts contact closure signals from a remote device.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel Red LED's display switch position and power status. (1) Front panel Green LED displays Remote Mode enabled.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.0" D. (48.2 x 8.9 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.5 lbs. (2.9 kg).
PathWay Model 7336 10 Channel A/B Application: All ten channels simultaneously Switch from A position to B position and from B position to A position,
- (9) DB9 A/B Switch Channels.
- (1) RJ45 Cat5e Channel.
- (1) Remote for Contact Closure Signals.
- Each of nine DB9 channels allows access to two DB9 networks or devices from one COMMON network or device.
- One RJ45 channel allows access to two RJ45 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- All ten channels switch simultaneously.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched, Channels 1-9.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched, Channel 10.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- The RJ45 Channel 10 is certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton.
- The Remote-Control port accepts dry contact closure commands for switch position control and front panel lockout. It also supplies contact closure signals indicating switch state.
- The unit maintains last, set position on power loss, and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit, maintains current position.
- Remote control only operates when enabled by the front panel pushbutton.
- Front panel LED's display current position, mode, and power status.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
The PathWay® Model 7336 10-Channel (9) DB9 / (1) RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port, for each channel. The Model 7336 features 9 channels of DB9 interface switching and a single channel of RJ45 Cat5e interface switching. The Model 7336 dimensions are 19” W x 3.5” H x 8” D.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED or by a set of dry contacts on the remote DB9 port.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Custom length cables are available for quick delivery!
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.