Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25, Crossover
Model 7295 DB25 Normal/Crossover Switch with Contact Control Remote Port
Just push the button and go from “STRAIGHT CONNECTION” to “EXCHANGE CONNECTION”!
Applicable to ANY DB25 interface devices.
Ideal for Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) purchase.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, and D.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts Dry Contact Closure transition signals for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7295 DB25 “Normal Position”
PathWay® Model 7295 DB25 crossover switch is shown in NORMAL position. Device A is connected to Device C, while Device B is connected to Device D in the NORMAL state. The DB9 REMOTE and lockout the front panel, obtain switch status and control the switch via dry contact closure transition signals. Status output provided on DB9 Remote port via 5VDC signal.
PathWay® Model 7295 DB25 “Crossover Position”
Model 7295 DB25 Crossover switch is shown in Crossover position. Device A is connected to Device D while Device B is connected to Device C in the CROSSOVER state. The DB9 REMOTE and lockout the front panel, obtain switch status and control the switch via dry contact closure transition signals. Status output provided on DB9 Remote port via 5VDC signal.
- Switch allows selection between Normal and Crossover position.
- Facilitates quick and easy EXCHANGE of connections from two computers to either of two peripherals.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Unit switches based on Remote Contact Closure on power up.
- Contact Closure remote control allows position changes and lockout.
- Status output provided on Remote port via 5VDC signal.
- Front panel LED’s display the present position and power status.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7295 DB25 Crossover Switch with Contact Closure Remote supports connections between four devices connected to the “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” ports in either a “Normal” or “Crossover” configuration. The Model 7295 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED or by a set of dry contacts on the remote DB9 port. Switch status can be read in response to a 5VDC status signals provided on select pins of the same DB9 remote port.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7295 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.