Model 9094 DB9 A/B/C Switch, Manual, Rackmount
Switch ANY device having a DB9 interface, since all nine pins are switched.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB9 (Female) connectors labeled A, B, and C
- (1) DB9 (Male) connector labeled COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.72" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.0 lbs (1.9 kg).
DB9 A/B/C MANUAL SWITCH APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates one device connected to the DB9 (Male) COMMON port sharing among three other devices connected to the A, B and C DB9 (Female) ports.
- The COMMON port is a DB9 male connector.
- The DB9 A, B, and C ports are female connectors.
- Allows quick connection to any one of three DB9 devices from one COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- A, B, and C port connectors - DB9 (female).
- COMMON port connector - DB9 (male).
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The Model 9094 DB9 A/B/C Switch allows the user to access three DB9 devices connected to its A, B, and C ports with one DB9 device connected to its Common port. The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via front panel rotary switch. The Model 9094 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length in feet when ordering.
|| DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.