Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC, 75 Ohm
Model 7192 4-Channel 75 Ohm BNC A/B Switch Box with RS232 Remote
Great for sharing laboratory test equipment having BNC Coaxial interface.
Great for Audio & Video Remote Switch Applications.
MODEL 7192 SPECIFICATIONS:
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC (F) connectors labeled A, B and COMMON for each Channel.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts RS232 ASCII commands for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.55" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.8 cm), (1U rack height).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
PathWay Model 7192 Quad Channel 75 Ohm BNC A/B Switch application with RS232 Serial Remote Control:
The drawing illustrates four channels of 75 Ohm BNC A/B Switching. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to its BNC "COMMON" port accessing two other devices connected to the BNC "A" and "B" ports. A workstation connected to the DB9 REMOTE port allows a user Remote Control Access via RS232 ASCII commands. Remotely switch all channels simultaneously or independently switch each channel with gang commands.
MODEL 7192 FEATURES:
- Each channel of the Model 7192 switch box allows access to two BNC networks from one COMMON BNC network or device.
- Four independent switch channels may be switched individually or simultaneously.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both the center pin and shell of the BNC interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Independent control of channels, with gang commands.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as query firmware version number, query serial number, enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Front panel LED's display the present position and power status.
- All BNC ports support RG59, 75 Ohm impedance.
- All metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
The PathWay® Model 7192 4-Channel 75 Ohm BNC A/B Switch Box with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports, for each channel. The Model 7192 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via a front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 7192 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7192 Switch
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 Ohm, (M/M) Custom Length
Custom length BNC Coaxial cables available for your switch installation.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.