Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45
Model 7332 Single Channel RJ45 CAT5e A/B/C/D Switch, with RS485 Remote
Quickly and easily select among four digital data channels.
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 Cat5e interface devices, such as those used in security, VSAT, digital cinema systems, and more!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) RJ45 (F) Connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's indicate switch position and power status.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Front panel pushbutton allows local switching.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9(F) connector on rear panel accepts RS485 ASCII commands for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0"W x 1.75"H x 8.10"D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7332 CAT5e RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch w/ Remote Port RS485 / Multidrop Application:
The drawing illustrates a 4-Position switch labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON. A COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port can access four other RJ45 devices connected to the A, B, C and D ports. The switch is certified for Cat 5e compliance. The DB9 REMOTE accepts RS485 ASCII commands for RS485 multidrop applications.
- Allows access to two RJ45 networks from one COMMON RJ45 network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS485 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Remote port designed for RS485 multi-drop applications.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7332 Single Channel RJ45, Cat 5e, A/B/C/D Switch with RS485 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 interface device connected to the Common port among four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports. The Model 7332 is enclosed in a 1U full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS485 serial port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED display or the remote RS485 serial port (DB9) located on the rear of the unit.\
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.