RJ45 Wall Plate Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch, Gang Wall Plate
Model 7191 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e ONLINE/OFFLINE Rotary Switch, Faceplate Mounted
Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
Blocks out intruders.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) RJ45 Cat5e female connectors labeled A and COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects ONLINE or OFFLINE.
- POWER & DISPLAY:
- Requires no power to operate the manual rotary switch.
- Has (1) blue LED to further indicate ONLINE position, but requires customer supplied 3.3 VDC power.
- Phoenix Connector Kit provided (P/N 518221)
- DIMENSIONS: Double Gang Wall Box: 4.56" W x 4.5" H x 2" D. (11.6 x 11.5 x 5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.3 lbs. (0.2 kg)
LineSelect® Model 7191 Cat5e Online/Offline Application with BLUE LED (3.3 VDC):
The drawing illustrates a computer connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to a Data Network connected to the RJ45 port A. The computer and Data Network can be disconnected in the OFFLINE position. A customer supplied 3.3 VDC power connected to the Phoenix connector provides power for the BLUE LED. Model 7191 ONLINE / OFFLINE connection does not need any power from the Phoenix connector, only the BLUE LED which indicates ONLINE or OFFINE position.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
- The switch ports are transparent to data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- No power required for switching operation.
- Blue LED indicates the ONLINE position when power (3.3 VDC) is supplied to the unit.
- Faceplate mounting allows easy installation in double gang wall boxes.
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at applications passing through A and COM ports.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation. Get better performance!
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For a similar switch with 12 VDC powered LED, see Model 7181, Cat No 307181.
The LineSelect® Model 7191 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e Online/Offline Rotary Switch allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices to ports A and COM via Online or Offline connection. The LineSelect® Model 7191 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box. No power is required for operation, but 3.3 VDC power is required for lighting the blue Online status LED if desired.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.