Wall Plate Network Switch, RJ45, Cat5e
LineSelect® Model 7190 Double Gang, Wallbox, RJ45, Cat5e Online/Offline Manual Switch
Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
Blocks out intruders.
An ideal Conference Room Network Isolation & Security Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) RJ45 Cat5e female connectors color coded,A is blue and COMMON is red. They are located on bracket inside the wall box.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects ONLINE or OFFLINE.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Double Gang Wall Box: 4.56" W x 4.5" H x 3.4" D. (11.6 x 11.4 x 8.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.7 lb (0.3 kg).
DOUBLE GANG CAT5e ONLINE/OFFLINE APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a Cat5e compliant online / offline wall plate switch. The COMMON device can be connected to Device A, alternatively the COMMON Device can be disconnected from Device A by simply selecting the offline position.
- Completely isolates the Common device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
- Online/Offline switch on faceplate.
- Two RJ45, Cat 5e Ports on bracket inside box.
- RJ45 cables must be run into box and bracket before installing in the wall.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (up to Cat5e).
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- No external power required.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
- (GS-35F-0286V) Click here for GSA details.
The LineSelect® Model 7190 is a manually operated double gang wall box Online/Offline switch. When in ONLINE position, the switch connects the Computer to the Data Network. When in OFFLINE position, the switch disconnects the Computer from the Data Network. There are two RJ45 Cat5e ports on the bracket inside the wall box. The RJ45 network cables must be run into the box and bracket before installing in the wall.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
LineSelect® Model 7190 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.