Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 4410 Remotely Controllable RS232 DB25 A/B Switch
- Monitors its COMMON port and it's "A" port for specified trigger character sequence.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors on rear panel are
labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 120 VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies
12 VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 8.0" W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D.
- WEIGHT: Approx. 2.8 lbs.
APPLICATION: DB25, RS232 A/B Switch monitors its COMMON port and it's "A" port for specified trigger character sequence. This switch is ideal for fallback applications.
- Ideal for fallback applications.
- Data, handshake, and clock lines of the RS-232 interface are
supported (pins 1-8 and 20).
- Front panel LED's display connectivity, status and power connection at all times.
- Rugged aluminum case provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Other control configurations and interfaces are available.
- Switching uses latch relays which maintain connection during power loss.
- Monitors it's COMMON port and it's "A" port for remote control of switch position.
- Custom length DB25 cables available. Order them with your switch.
The PathWay® Model 4410 Remotely Controllable RS-232 A/B Network Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch.
The Model 4410 can be controlled manually or from a remote location. A front panel pushbutton allows the user to manually control the switch position. To switch remotely, either the Common or the "A" port RS232 device is monitored for a specific ASCII character sequence. The front panel pushbutton can be locked and unlocked in the same fashion. The switch position and lockout status may be attained via the front panel LED display.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz in place of the standard 115 VAC or 120 VAC, power module. Ideal for international applications.
- This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA terms.
To read the article: "ADVANCES IN NETWORK SWITCHES", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Technical Support / Customer Service: For assistance related to the operation of the unit, accessories, cables, etc. for the unit, please do not hesitate to contact Tech Support or Customer Service at Electro Standards Laboratories or complete our Technical Product Support webform here. The phone is 401.943.1164.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies webpage
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch,