DB9 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
Model 9093 Dual-Channel DB9 A/B/C Switch, Manual Simultaneous Switching, Rackmount
Switch ANY device having a DB9 interface, since all nine pins are switched.
Applicable to video conferencing, broadcast networks, television station network switching.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- Channel 1: (3) DB9 (F) connectors labeled A, B, and C, and (1) DB9 (M) connector labeled COM.
- Channel 2: (3) DB9 (F) connectors labeled A, B, and C, and (1) DB9 (M) connector labeled COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary selector switch allows local switching.
- POWER: No power required.Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.75" D. [48.3 X 4.4 X 22.3 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg).
DUAL CHANNEL DB9 A/B/C APPLICATION:
Simultaneous switching, 2 Channel Switching, DB9 female A, B, C connectors, DB9 male COMMON connectors.
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB9 Male COMMON port with access to three other devices, connected to the DB9 female A, B, and C ports, respectively for each of two channels which are simultaneously switched.
- Simultaneously switches two DB9 channels via the front panel rotary switch.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- A, B, and C connectors - DB9 (female)
- COMMON port connectors - DB9 (male)
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer or broadcast network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals or switching to backup.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
With each of its two channels, the Model 9093 DB9 A/B/C Manual Switch allows the user to access three DB9 devices connected to its A, B, and C ports with one DB9 device connected to its Common port. The 2-channels are switched simultaneously via a knob located on the front panel. The Model 9093 is enclosed is a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in standard 19" rack. See the application diagram above.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length (XXX) when ordering.
|| XXX Feet, DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| XXX Feet, DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| XXX Feet, DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.