Network Switches Custom Designed by Electro Standards Laboratories
Choose the design, form and features that will work best with your application!
PathWay® Electronic Switches
- Available with a variety of features including Remotely Controllable, Automatic Fallback, IP Addressable, Code Operated, Automatic Sensing, KVM, CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 and more!
- Standard or Designed to Your Specs, MIL-spec Included
- Switches for Commercial Network, Industrial Network and Rugged Military Operations
- Switch Position & Continuity Maintained in Event of Power Loss
- Remote Control via Contact Closure, Trigger Characters, Computer, or Web
- Multiple Channels, Remotes, Positions and Interfaces
QuickSwitch® Remotely Controllable Fiber Optic Switches
- Auto Fallback, Switch/Converters, Multimode & Single Mode, Secure Off-Line Position
- Multiple fiber optic networks accessed from one computer
- Isolation between devices and networks insured
- Speeds to Gigabyte
- SC, ST, LC, ESCON Interfaces
- Password protection for security
- Fiber optic switches for commercial network, industrial network, and MIL spec operations
LineSelect High Quality, Manually Controlled Data Network Switches
- Low Cost, No Power Required!
- A Variety of Features & Form Factors including Secure Offline Positions, Keylocks, No Enclosures, Wallmounts & More!
- RS232, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Coaxial, KVM, Multiple Channel and More!
- Variety of interfaces such as RJ45, BNC, DB25, DB9, and more with custom pinouts too.
- Budget-Friendly Downtime Solution - Simultaneous Line Switching for Quick Disaster Recovery!
- Secure Switches with Keylocks and Offline Positions to Immediately Isolate Network from Cyber Attacks.
- Standard or designed to your specs, including military specs
- High-density switch systems designed to save space
- Ruggedized switches for extreme environments
- Password protection for security
- Mix & match switch functions in one rack
- Manual switches for commercial networks, industrial networks, and MIL-spec applications
Switch Configuration/Form Factor
Electro Standards switches are available in desktop, switch module, din rail, and rackmount configurations.
Support a Variety of Switching Applications
Switches have been developed for nuclear power plants and other rough environments. Electro Standards switches are on-board ships and in other mobile/motion applications. Switches are available to accommodate vibrations and temperature extremes.
Electro Standards switches are easy to operate via pushbutton, rotary knob, or remotely via GUI interface, IP addressable, Code-Operated, Auto-Sensing, Point & Click, and Contact Closure.
Security concerns are addressed via Password Protection, Keylock, Lockout, and Off-Line and Cut-Off positions.
Data Activity after Power Loss
Power Loss is handled via several methods. The switch can retain the last switch position in the event of a power loss and continue to pass data; the switch can move to a default position the switch can sense activity on the ports and switch accordingly.
Switches are available with numerous channels and switch positions.
The switch you require may or may not be so simple. Perhaps the most efficient way to find the exact switch is to talk to the switch experts at Electro Standards Laboratories 401-943-1164, email@example.com or via Chat.
Electro Standards has been designing high-quality precision engineered network products for over 45 years. Use our experience to design the Custom Data Network Switch to meet your exact application requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.