Video Conference Room Switch, RJ45 Cat5e
Model 5535 Single Channel 4-State OFF/SVCN/XNET/GPCN RJ45 Cat5e Switch
- Ideal for secure conference room communication applications
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled GPCN, XNET, SVCN, and ROOM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Four-position keylock actuator.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- STATUS PORTS: (2) DB9 (F) ports allow linking the Model 5535 switch to a remote large character alpha display unit, Model 5532. Custom port contact closures indicate switch position: OFF, SVCN, XNET, and GPCN.
- POWER: No power required to operate the 4-position switch. Power for LED's provided from connection to the Model 5532 Display Unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.0 lbs (1.8 Kg)
The Model 5535 RJ45 Switch allows a device connected to the ROOM port to access devices connected to the SVCN, XNET, and GPCN ports. Users can link this model to the Model 5532 OFF/SVCN/XNET/GPCN Display Indicator unit for a robust conference communications switching system. The dimensions of the unit are 1.75"H x 8"D x 19"W and the unit mounts in a standard 19" equipment rack.
- Unit permits signals to pass uninterrupted (SVCN, XNET, and GPCN positions) or isolates in/out copper (OFFLINE position).
- Unit switched via front panel keylock actuator.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data. All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
- The front panel indicator LED's on the Model 5535 will display the position status of the unit when linked to a powered Model 5532 unit.
- The position of the Model 5535 will follow the keylock actuator position at all times.
- The key can only be removed from the keylock actuator in the OFFLINE position.
- Status port for linking switch system unit to the Model 5532 OFF/SVCN/XNET/GPCN Display Indicator unit.
- No power is required to operate unit.
Model 5535 4-State RJ45, Cat5e Keylock Switch is shown below with the Model 5532, Cat. No. 305532 Display Indicator Unit. The Model 5535 switch is in the OFF position.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.