Patch Panel Systems
Model 9510 32-Port RJ45/SCSI-5 Patch Panel System
A 32-Port RJ45/SCSI-5 Patch Panel with VHDCI Cables and Strain Relief Kit.
Provides RJ45 Access to Individual Circuits of Site Controllers.
- 32 RJ45 jacks on front panel accept patchcords from RS485/RS422 data terminals/networks.
- Internal circuit board provides reliable connection to four 68-pin SCSI-5 ports on rear panel.
- Four 10-ft (3 meter) SCSI-5 M/M cables are included to provide subsequent connection to data processing equipment. The cables are labeled at both ends.
- A strain relief bar, mounting hardware, and cable fastener ty-wraps are included to facilitate secure wire management.
- The panel is 2U high and mounts in a standard rack. Dimensions: 3.5" H x 19" W x 0.5" D (8.9 x 48.3 x 3.8 cm).
- Shipping weight of the 9510 System (panel, 4 cables, mounting bar, and hardware): 2.5 lb, (1.1 kg)
MODEL 9510 PATCH PANEL SYSTEM APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates four 68-Pin SCSI-5 Cables connected from Data Processing, Communication equipment to the Model 9510 Patch Panel. It also illustrates from the Model 9510 Patch Panel, Network cabling to 32 Multi-drop networks.
The Model 9510 32-Port RJ45/SCSI-5 Patch Panel System is a 32-port patch panel with 32 RJ45 ports wired to four 68-pin SCSI-5 connectors kitted with four SCSI-5 cables, a strain relief bar, and fastener hardware. The panel is designed to facilitate management of cable connections between data networks, data processing equipment, site controllers.
On the front side of the panel are 32 RJ45 jacks designed to receive patch cables brought in from data networks. On back side of the panel are four 68-pin SCSI-5 ports designed to accept cables from data processing equipment. The front panel RJ45 jacks provide a convenient means of accessing individual circuits for monitoring, interconnectivity, or testing. The panel is rugged, 19-inch rack-mounted, capable of withstanding extreme conditions. All ports are clearly labeled with circuit identification. The four rear panel SCSI-5 ports are labeled to match the four SCSI-5 cables included with the system.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLES Webpage, or our COPPER NETWORK CABLES Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: Convertisseurs d'interface, Interfaz de Convertidores, Convertitori di interfaccia, Mediakonwertery, Conversores de Interface.