Model 9062 4-Channel T1 Line Allocation
Manual Data Network Switch, Rackmount
Allocates Four T1 Lines to 2 Routers, Creating Mutual Backup
- Single front panel switch control to positions NORMAL, Fallback to A, Fallback to B
- All T-1 line interface connectors are RJ45 jacks
- All eight pins of all connectors supported
- Supports alternate routing of T-1 circuits between ROUTER A and ROUTER B
- Replaces the need to manually patch T-1 circuits at the DSX-1 patch panels
- In the NORMAL position, T-1 Lines #1 & #3 are connected to ROUTER A connectors A1 & A3; and T-1 lines #2 and #4 are connected to ROUTER B connectors B2 and B4
- In the A position, T-1 lines #1, #2, #3, and #4 are connected to ROUTER A corresponding connectors A1, A2, A3, & A4
- In the B position, T-1 lines #1, #2, #3, and #4 are connected to ROUTER B corresponding connectors B1, B2, B3 and B4
- 19" rackmount Enclosure, 1U height, fits in standard 19" equipment rack
- Size: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8" D
- Weight: Approx. 2 lbs.
- The Model 9062 is a manual data network switch and no power required.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.