Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7432 HSSI Singel Port Normal/Loopback Switch with RTS Remote
- Applicable to High Speed Serial Interface (HSSI) Networks.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (1) HSSI connector on rear panel labeled HSSI.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton selects either NORMAL or LOOPBACK position.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position, system mode and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts presence or absence of RS232 RTS signal for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop configuration 8.0" W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D.
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.0 lbs. (0.9 Kg)
APPLICATION: The diagram shows a 50-pin Micro D port (HSSI Interface) connected to a single HSSI device allowing NORMAL or LOOPBACK position based on the presence or absence of the RTS signal on the DB9 REMOTE port. The user can control the switch from the front panel pushbutton as well.
- Micro-D 50-Pin connector interface.
- Loops (RT, RD, TA) to (TT, SD, CA) respectively.
- Front panel pushbutton control selects between 'Normal' and "Loopback" position.
- LEDs indicate switch position and power status.
- Switch position and connection through the switch maintained during power loss.
- RS232 Interface, DB9/Female connector on rear panel allows remote control of the unit based on RTS presence/absence.
- Remote control allows the user to change switch position.
- Ask about our Model 800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box. (Cat. No. 301300)
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7432 Normal Loopback Network Switch is designed to Loopback key signals within a single HSSI port interface based on the presence or absence of the RTS signal on the DB9 port 'REMOTE" Automatic Mode, or based on the user depressing the front panel pushbutton switch.
The HSSI interface is a 50-pin micro-D type connector. If the operator overrides the Automatic Mode, the user can alternate between Normal and Loopback positions regardless of the RTS signal on the DB9 port.
HSSI: High Speed Serial Interface
HSSI is a short distance communications interface that is commonly used to interconnect routing and switching devices on local area networks with the higher speed lines of wide area networks.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide,
including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.